**Currently closed for renovations.
The oldest country store in America being run continuously by the same family (since 1850) offers an eclectic lineup of gift items from souvenir caps and shirts featuring Penn’s Store events such as The Great Outhouse Blowout to watercolor prints to music by Dava & Dawn (resident musicians) to herbal moth repellent bags.
- Phone: 859.332.7706, 859.332.7715
- Website: http://www.pennsstore.com/
- Get Directions: Google Maps
- Shopping: Gift Shops/Regional Items/Collectibles
- Hours: Summer (April - Nov) Wed., Thurs. & Sat. 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Sun. 1-4 p.m. Winter (Dec - March) Fri. & Sat. 11 a.m-4 p.m., Sun. 1-4 p.m. *Hours are subject to change so visitors are encouraged to call in advance