25-meter by 25-yard heated, indoor pool, up to 5.5 ft. deep; 100-foot winding water slide; Children’s pool. Admission is $2; Seniors receive 20 percent discount; Lap lanes are available as well as an area for general swimming; Aerobic classes are available daily. Swim lessons; Birthday parties; All-night swims.
The Center and the indoor pool are accessible and trained, certified lifeguards watch over the pools and slide. The Center also offers morning and night water aerobics and yoga classes, swim lessons and concessions. The Center is home of the Central Kentucky Tiger Sharks, Marion County Aqua Knights and the Marion County Marlins. For more information, contact Director Charlsie Pearl at 270.692.9358 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Main Pool (indoor, heated): 25 yards x 25 meters, varies in depth from 4 ft. to 5.5 ft. and there are basketball and lap lanes.
- Slide Pool (outdoor): 100-ft. winding slide into 3.5-ft. deep pool.
- Wading Pool (outdoor): 1.5 ft. deep.
- Hours: Mon., Wed., Fri. 5:30-11 a.m. and 4-8 p.m., Tues., Thurs., 5:30 a.m.-8 p.m., Sat. noon-8 p.m., Sun. 1-6 p.m.
- General admission: $2 Mon.-Sat., $1 Sun.
- Phone: 270.692.9358
- Hours: Monday-Friday 5:30 a.m.-8 p.m. and Sunday 1-6 p.m.